WithIt founder Jena Hall to headline April educational breakfast
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 4/8/2013 1:47:08 PM
GREENSBORO, N.C. - Nonprofit network WithIt announced Jena Hall, an original founder of WithIt, will headline the WithIt educational breakfast held semi-annually during the High Point Market.
The breakfast will be held from 7:30-9 a.m. Sunday, April 21 at the IHFC Green Wing, 11th Floor, Ballroom A, in High Point. Doors open at 7:15 a.m.
Hall, president and COO of Jena Hall Associates, is known for her Pinnacle Award-winning furniture designs, as well as her integrated marketing and merchandising strategy work with major manufacturers. Currently, Hall is working with Bassett Furniture on the company's HGTV Home furniture collections, launched in 2011.
At the WithIt breakfast, Hall will offer insights on her own career while challenging audience members to take a look at their own career paths and futures. With "When Opportunity Knocks...Can You Hear It?" as her theme, Hall will discuss how to navigate, recalibrate and sustain one's career in the home furnishings industry.
The event is open to both current WithIt members and non-members and it is free to attend, with registration. Registration is highly encouraged as only after registered attendees are seated are open seats made available. To register, visit withit.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 16, 2013
- Aug 10, 2012
- Nov 5, 2013
- Oct 15, 2013
- Aug 24, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...