Jaccard Corporation acquires Original PigTail Food Flipper business
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 4/10/2013 10:49:09 AM
ROCHESTER, N.Y. - Jaccard Corporation has announced it has purchased the assets and all intellectual property relating to the Original PigTail Food Flipper from K2 Development.
"The Original PigTail Food Flipper is a great fit with our existing products," said Eric Wangler, Jaccard president. "The enthusiasm for the product from users is very high, the product is extremely functional and over delivers against consumers' expectations. We see growth opportunities in the market and are aggressively pursuing them through internal product development, acquisition and partnerships. We will continue to pioneer new solutions that benefit the lives of our customers."
The Original PigTail Food Flipper replaces tongs, forks and spatulas. According to a press release, "Just lightly grab the food by the edge, roll your wrist and the food's turned over. Produced to exacting standards, it can pick up any solid food - a whole rack of ribs, hot dogs, hamburgers, steak, chicken, bacon, shrimp, scallops, corn on the cob and much more."
The Jaccard Corporation has been manufacturing and distributing quality products for preparing food on a worldwide basis since 1962. Its products have been used by some of the world's best chefs and largest food processors for more than 50 years.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...