Crypton appoints Lance Keziah as company president
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 4/11/2013 2:51:31 PM
WEST BLOOMFIELD, Mich. - Lance Keziah has been promoted to president of Crypton, according to Randy Rubin, the fabric company's co-chairman.
Keziah, who started with Crypton in 2005, has been primarily focused on the company's development of licensed mills, distributors, new product development and growing Crypton business in non-traditional markets. He also has led the sales efforts under Craig Rubin, co-chairman of Crypton.
"Lance's enthusiasm, hard work, inventiveness and vision truly personifies the spirit of Crypton," said Randy Rubin. "Our business is rapidly expanding, both internationally and in new product segments. As we have continued to grow our company, Lance has been a tremendous mentor to our team. He has been a leader in so many ways that this promotion is well earned and a reflection of his true role at Crypton."
"Luckily for us, he brings a wealth of experience and success in the automotive industry, where we also are seeing amazing growth potential for Crypton Fabric and cleaning products," Craig Rubin said. "He is able to get things moving faster and more effectively for the team."
"I am truly honored by this promotion and look forward to building upon the great company that Craig and Randy Rubin have created and grown the past 20 years," Keziah said. "We are very fortunate to have many great people in our company, and I know that our best days lie ahead."
Prior to joining Crypton, Keziah was affiliated with Collins & Aikman where he held multiple positions within the company, focusing on the automotive sector. He obtained his undergraduate degree from Lenoir-Rhynne University with a Bachelor of Arts in business administration with a concentration on international marketing. Keziah resides in Birmingham, Mich., with his wife and three children.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 22, 2013
- Mar 9, 2012
- Feb 9, 2012
- Aug 22, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...