ICFA board adopts new vision, mission statements
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 4/16/2013 9:54:52 AM
HIGH POINT, N.C. - The International Casual Furnishings Association (ICFA) Board of Directors adopted new mission and vision statements at its February Board of Directors meeting in Tucson, Ariz., the organization announced.
The association's new mission is to "support and promote the growth of the outdoor and casual furnishings industry through professional education, networking and business development."
The vision statement is: "The International Casual Furnishings Association is the global leader in promoting business development and partnerships in the outdoor and casual furnishings industry."
"Since the ICFA expanded its membership base to embrace all segments of the casual industry in 2008, we felt it was time to better define who we are and what we do through new vision and mission statements," said Ward Usmar of TUUCI, ICFA's 2013 chairman.
We would love your feedback!
- Feb 25, 2013
- Jun 7, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...