Sattler Corp/Outdura hires new senior VP of sales and marketing
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 4/23/2013 9:38:37 AM
GRAZ, Austria - Global performance fabric manufacturer Sattler AG announced the appointment of Jonathan Murphy as senior vice president of sales and marketing for the Americas. Based in Sattler's North American headquarters in Hudson, N.C., Murphy will provide leadership and overall strategic direction for the casual furniture, marine and awning business units for the North, Central and South American markets.
Murphy brings extensive knowledge in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies that grow revenues and profits for businesses. His experience covers both the wholesale and retail markets, in the textiles, home furnishings and apparel industries.
"The addition of Jon to the group further demonstrates Sattler's commitment to strengthen our U.S.A. business, as well as our continued investment in the expansion and penetration of our brands - Outdura and Sattler," said Manfred Heissenberger, executive director and CEO of Sattler Corp. "We are pleased to have Jon on our team."
Natalie Scott, vice president of casual furniture fabrics; Jeff Jimison, vice president of marine fabrics; and Steve Weiss, vice president of awning fabrics will continue in their current roles and will report to Jonathan.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 7, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...