Cheminne Taylor-Smith joining Tobi Fairley Associates as senior VP
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/2/2013 11:30:51 AM
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - Cheminne Taylor-Smith is stepping down as vice president of marketing for the High Point Market Authority to become senior vice president of brand marketing at design firm Tobi Fairley Associates, effective May 13, the company announced.
Taylor-Smith will be responsible for brand strategy and management, the firm said.
She and Fairley also are creating a new division of the company that will offer consulting work for clients in branding, strategic planning, marketing, social media, public relations and event planning.
"I am thrilled that Cheminne is joining me in what is an extraordinary and creative endeavor for this company," said Fairley, president and CEO. "Cheminne's unique talents and her award-winning work in marketing and branding for the High Point Market and other companies will be an integral part of the future growth of Tobi Fairley Associates, and for our clients. We already have strong interest in the new consulting division, which will include work for furnishings manufacturers and suppliers, show managers, interior designers and retailers."
Taylor-Smith has worked for Elle Decor, Metropolitan Home, InFurniture, Reed Business Publications and other companies in the home furnishings arena in jobs ranging from editorial to public relations and marketing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...