Hayneedle brings Foundary flash sale site home
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/3/2013 10:52:16 AM
OMAHA, Neb. - Hayneedle, one of the largest online home furnishings retailers in America, today announced that the Foundary, the company's independent flash sale site, will offer special, curated sales events at hayneedle.com starting Monday, May 6.
The Foundary will now deliver curated style-focused collections for the home exclusively at hayneedle.com. The Foundary's handpicked selections will appear as ready-to-shop Styleboards designed to inspire, share what's hot and provide decor direction. Customers can expect to find new takes on modern, rustic industrial, and mid-century styles - just to name a few. Five Foundary-curated Styleboard sales events will launch on May 6 with shoppable Foundary Styleboard events introduced weekly, each lasting six weeks to six months in duration.
"We have spent a considerable amount of time speaking with the Foundary's members to deliver the kind of shopping experience they want," said Rob Anderson, general manager of the Foundary. "We listened and came to the decision that it was time to bring the Foundary home to hayneedle.com. We're excited to share the benefits of hayneedle.com with the Foundary's members, while exposing hayneedle.com's customers to the impeccable and diverse home furnishings collections and styles curated by the Foundary."
The Foundary at hayneedle.com will offer consumers their favorite Foundary furniture and home decor on engaging Styleboards with exclusive content designed to help consumers find inspiration and complete their look. Among the improved shopping benefits for Foundary members at hayneedle.com are:
- Free and fast shipping on most items
- Product reviews
- Live customer service
- Easy, hassle-free returns
- Sitewide selection of more than 1 million items
- Competitive pricing, discounts and seasonal promotions
"Simply put, hayneedle.com offers a better shopping experience for more people, while enabling the Foundary's talented team of merchants to continue to deliver inspiration from the most sought-after brands and upcoming designers," said Hayneedle Chief Marketing Officer Brian Moen. "The Foundary's members will now have access to the kind of exceptional quality, prices, selection and customer service that have made Hayneedle one of America's largest online home furnishings retailers."
Launched by Hayneedle in October 2010, the Foundary has offered members daily indulgences in coveted home essentials at up to 70% off retail prices. Thefoundary.com will no longer exist as a standalone website.
The Foundary members can use their email addresses and passwords for instant access to hayneedle.com. Their hayneedle.com account will also include information regarding past and current orders from the Foundary. All members who received the Foundary's daily email will automatically receive emails announcing the latest ready-to-shop Foundary Styleboard events at hayneedle.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...