Las Vegas Market shifts winter 2014 dates
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/3/2013 4:32:30 PM
LAS VEGAS - The Las Vegas Market is changing its winter 2014 market dates to Jan. 26-30, a Sunday to Thursday schedule.
The new market dates are a departure from its traditional start on Monday and were adjusted based on feedback from gift and home décor buyers and exhibitors to help better accommodate the expanding categories at the market, according to the International Market Centers (IMC).
"After careful consideration of the feedback we received from buyers and exhibitors as to the best way to deliver a truly exceptional Las Vegas Market experience, we are adjusting the market dates to comprise a weekend day while ending on a Thursday to accommodate optimal Friday return travel," said Robert Maricich, president and CEO, IMC, in the statement.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...