ASID announces national conference event schedule
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/7/2013 11:30:19 AM
WASHINGTON, D.C. - The American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), in partnership with Dwell Media, announced the line-up of events for its annual national conference at Dwell on Design, June 21-23 in Los Angeles.
Open to designers and design lovers alike, the conference includes a robust roster of activities for all attendees including consultations with expert designers, educational programming and Celebration - The ASID Design Awards, a red carpet gala honoring the year's best in design.
"As one of the biggest design shows catering to both designers and design consumers, Dwell on Design is a unique event at which ASID members can expand their professional network and connect directly with customers," said Randy Fiser, EVP and CEO of ASID. "Dwell on Design offers our members and the design community an incredible line-up of educational and networking events."
ASID events at Dwell on Design include:
As part of Dwell on Design's consultations, ASID designers will provide free, 30-minute, no-commitment consultations. Appointments can be made online at dwellondesign.com/consultations.
The pavilion will feature a showcase of 10 winning ASID designers and their personal design philosophies. Located in booth 867.
Celebration - The ASID Design Awards 2013
Celebration is a premier black-tie event toasting the 2013 ASID Design Award honorees. Open to both designers and design lovers, the event includes a red carpet reception and awards dinner followed by an after-party filled with dancing, drinks and entertainment. Tickets are $200 and can be purchased online at www.asid.org/celebration.
Celebration will also include a silent auction to support the ASID Foundation partnership with The 1% program of Public Architecture. For a full list of auction items and donors, visit www.asidfoundation.org.
ASID will offer various CEU sessions throughout the weekend, including courses on sustainable design, business principles and product design. Visit www.dwellondesign.com/schedule.
An ASID program designed by and for emerging professionals, GO PRO/LA will deliver high-quality learning and networking opportunities for new designers. In its West Coast debut, GO PRO/LA participants can earn CEUs, network with peers and ASID leadership, and experience L.A. over three days at Dwell on Design. For more information and to register, visit www.asid.org/gopro.
The REGREEN Implementation Workshop, taught by Annette Stelmack, Allied ASID, LEED AP BD+C, sustainable design consultant and co-author of Sustainable Residential Interiors, addresses the industry-specific challenges interior designers and homeowners routinely face when undertaking home renovations. For a full listing and to register, visit www.regreenprogram.org.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...