Pre-registration for June markets in Dallas now open
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/9/2013 9:49:49 AM
DALLAS - Dallas Market Center announced that pre-registration for June markets in Dallas is now open with special hotel rates available.
Pre-registration is available for the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market (June 19-25), Dallas Total Housewares & Gourmet Market (June 19-25), Dallas Holiday & Home Expo (June 19-25), Dallas Hospitality & Contract Design Show (June 20-23), Dallas International Lighting Market (June 20-23) and the Dallas Temp Show (June 20-23, staggered opening and closing dates).
An email was sent to all buyers with a link to pre-register for markets in Dallas. Attendees are encouraged to pre-register by June 5 via the emailed custom link or by calling 214-744-7444. A complete list of hotel early bird specials and travel amenities is available on the Dallas Market Center website with rates starting as low $81 per night.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 15, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...