John T. Unger to showcase fire bowls at HD Expo
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/9/2013 11:00:30 AM
John T. Unger, in conjunction with Frontera Furniture Company, will display his renowned Great Bowl O' Fire sculptural fire bowl at the Hospitality Design Expo, May 15-17 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. This will be the first time Unger has shown the fire bowls at HD Expo.LAS VEGAS - Sculptor
Unger's sculptural fire bowls have been commissioned by world class hospitality properties including RumFire, Waikiki; SouthWest Porch, Bryant Park, New York; The Canyons Resort in Park City, Utah and dozens more.
Frankford Hall, a Philadelphia biergarten found that Unger's Big Bowl O' Zen design drove thousands of sales of s'more kits. "We were seeing such tremendous draw for s'mores, we decided to add a second fire bowl, then a third," said Greg Root, Frankford Hall general manager.
Attendees will have the opportunity to view and order the Great Bowl O' Fire at Booth 2171 during the Expo. Unger's other sculptural fire bowl designs will also be available for order from Frontera, and can be viewed in oversized catalogs.
Unger handcrafts his art from 100% recycled, American-made steel. "If my job as an artist is to fill the world with 'more things,' I feel it is equally important that I reclaim materials from the waste stream to make space for my work," Unger said.
The durability of the steel incorporated into the fire bowl designs delivers long outdoor life as well as low maintenance. The sculptural fire bowls also carry a Dynasty Guarantee. "I design for permanence," Unger said. "My fire bowls will last for generations, not just a single lifetime."
Unger's designs can be used with wood fires or can be converted to propane or natural gas with simple, drop-in conversion kits.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...