Dallas shared showrooms present new companies, events
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/17/2013 3:00:00 PM
DALLAS - Dallas Market Center's open-daily shared showrooms, which represent multiple companies in their respective product categories, will present scores of new product lines during the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, June 19-25.
Outdoor Living, 1F201, International Trade Plaza, the 31,000-sq.-ft. showroom showcasing multiple vendors dedicated to everything outdoors, will host a "Texas Stampede" at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, June 20 with Dallas Design Supply. Buyers can drop off their business cards for a chance to win daily giveaways. New companies for June are:
• Hi-Line Gift Ltd. - floral lights, furniture, fountains, 3D lanterns
• String Light Co. - leisure products, string lighting, wine accessories
• Resten - handmade, outdoor furniture
• LaCandela - artisan-produced, hand-painted torches, Christmas ornaments and fire pots
Hemisphere Design Gallery, WTC 9-9009, features distinctive, high-end design oriented products showcased in a beautifully designed 59-space showroom. Hemisphere will host an "Arts Fest" party on at 5 p.m. Friday, June 21. Buyers can register to win a Kindle Fire. The winner announcement will be at 5 p.m. Sunday, June 23. New exhibitors for June include:
• Etoffe Makara - high-end bedding line
• Shades of Grey - decorative pillows
• Anywhere Fireplace - indoor/outdoor fireplace, tabletop and on the wall
• Patterman and Sons - curtain tiebacks
• Love that Door - iron doors
• Jane Stephens - photography
Gourmet Market, WTC 1-180, has expanded again to allow for a wider array of products for June market (Table & Housewares Finds temporaries will be housed adjacent to the Gourmet Market). Following a ribbon cutting ceremony at 5 p.m. Thursday, June 20, there will be "A Night on the French Riviera" party. Buyers can drop off their business cards for a chance to win three nights at the Adolphus Hotel and dinner for two at the acclaimed restaurant, The French Room, during the January 2014 Dallas Total Home & Gift Market. Drawing for the winner will be at noon Monday, June 24.
Companies relocating within the expanded Gourmet Market include Carmie's Kitchen, Lammes Candies, Limited Editions Pelican Bay Ltd. and Wild Hare Designs. In addition, Main St. Shoppe, Mercantile International/ChefPro, Leland & Associates and S.A.L.T. Sisters are expanding their exhibit space. New exhibitors include:
• Artistic Creations - innovative, functional hand-painted items including Festa innovative wine products, cool sack insulated wine and beverage bags, freezable koozies and pocket water bottles
• Chef Works Cutlery - professional and chef's knives made in Germany of forged construction of surgical steel which extend full length of knife
• Jon Margeaux - line of pewter-accented, dishwasher-safe glassware as well as domes, salad bowls, pitchers and other serving pieces
• Le Popcorn & Candy - gumdrop trees, Dutch licorice and more than 50 varieties of popcorn, custom novelty sweet treats for favors, gift baskets and catering
• Winchester Woodworks - bowls, lids, platters and urns crafted from a variety of natural woods from forests of North Carolina and exotic imported hardwoods
We would love your feedback!