Soundcast hires Jacob Tyler for brand development campaign
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/30/2013 9:31:06 AM
Soundcast Systems recently announced staff additions, new Bluetooth products and its securing expanded growth capital. The company enters the second phase of its growth strategy with the hiring of Jacob Tyler, a full-service brand communications agency, for the development and refinement of Soundcast's consumer brand strategy and identity.SAN DIEGO - High-performance wireless music systems manufacturer
With the upcoming launch of Soundcast's new product line of weather-resistant wireless Bluetooth speaker systems and accessories, Jacob Tyler is tasked with building the full consumer brand and product positioning including naming, logo design, packaging, website design and marketing collateral.
"As part of our strategic growth objectives and entry into new consumer markets and distributions channels worldwide, we feel like we have the right team and partnership with Jacob Tyler to make it happen in an impactful way," said Mike Weaver, president of Soundcast. "After many interviews with other firms, it was clear that the JT team had the portfolio of work, marketing, brand and Web experience we were seeking."
Jacob Tyler's portfolio of clients includes Four Seasons Hotels, AT&T, Sony, American Express, Fox Television Network, The Ritz Carlton, Bing and many others.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...