Dallas Sneak Peek offers bloggers behind-the-scenes look
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/30/2013 3:47:54 PM
DALLAS - Design and lifestyle bloggers have the opportunity for an exclusive first look at home and gift products during the Total Home & Gift Market at Dallas Market Center.
On June 21 and 22, Sneak Peek: A Conversation Starter will include a private meet and greet with entrepreneur Bill Rancic, a cocktail reception with designer Amy Howard and a first look at home and gift products and trends that consumers will see in stores in the coming months.
The June 2013 Sneak Peek host committee includes Elle Cole of Elle's Notebook, Kelley Copeland of The Hidden List, Shay Geyer of IBB Design, Hilary Walker of Hilary Inspired and Leslie Wood of Hadley Court.
Registration is $75 with an early-bird rate of $50 through May 31.
The Total Home & Gift Market will take place June 19-25.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...