AmericasMart expands temporary collections for summer market
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 6/17/2013 10:14:46 AM
ATLANTA - The Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market, to be held July 10-17, is expanding is temporary collections with hundreds of new exhibitors showcasing product in 35 categories.
As the number of exhibitors in the temporary collections grows, so does the offering of juried categories featuring lines that are carefully curated by a panel of industry experts.
Making its debut at the July 2013 market is the Tabletop Luxe category, highlighting innovative and elegant tabletop accessories and entertaining products.
Some of the inaugural Tabletop Luxe exhibitors include: Isabella Adams' Home Décor line showcasing tabletop accessories and accent pieces adorned with Swarovski crystals and other embellishments; Emilo Robba/ Fleurissima Inc featuring the Flower Bowl for artful arrangements; Australian Design & Marketing presenting Provence Platters created from repurposed oak wine barrel heads; Red Pomegranate displaying handmade glass tableware; and Ben & Lael showcasing hand-crafted "metal couture" tabletop accessories.
The Tabletop Luxe collection is located on Building 2 Floor 3. Tabletop Luxe joins the full temporary collections line-up in these locations:
• Floor 1: HD Home (juried collection)
• Floor 7: Home Accents & Home Furnishings, Fine Linens & Home Textiles
• Floor 1: High Design (juried collection), High Design Luxe (juried collection)
• Floor 2: Gourmet Foods, Gourmet Luxe (juried collection)
• Floor 3: Gifts, Tabletop & Accessories, Gourmet Housewares, Tabletop Luxe (juried collection)
• Floor 4: Birding & Backyard Nature, Coastal Lifestyles, Living. Outdoor/Indoor. The Gardens.
• Floor 1: Cash & Carry Jewelry, Holiday, Floral, Baskets, Halloween
• Floor 2: Emerging Artist (juried collection), Global Designs, Handmade Designs & Handmade Jewelry (juried collection), Made in America (juried collection), Museum Gifts & Fine Gifts
• Floor 3: Body & Soul, Spa Products, Children's World , Modern Baby & Contemporary Kid (Juried Collection)
• Floor 4: Boutique (juried collection), Down to Business, Jewelry & Fashion Accessories (order-writing only), Luggage & Travel Accessories, Paper Boutique (juried collection), Write On! Stationery, Imprinting, Paper & Occasions
• Floor 5: Collegiate Products, Tailgate, General Gift, Resort & Souvenir, Pampered Pets
July 2013 temporary category highlights
The HD Home collection of design-driven home furnishings and décor manufacturers returns to the Center Hall of Floor 1 of Building 1, and kicks off with the HD Home Preview Party on Thursday, July 11. Treating buyers to more of their exquisite designs, favorite HD Home presenters Amy Howard Home, Camilla House Imports, Elaine Smith Inc., Emporium Home, French Heritage, Jamie Young Company, Lowcountry Originals and Modern History make up the July 2013 collection.
The temporary selection of design-driven home and gift products continues to Building 2 Floor 1 with the High Design and High Design Luxe juried collections. Featuring lifestyle-focused luxury goods at all price points, the High Design collection is highlighted by Lily Juliet offering handmade serveware and table accessories; Mitchell Black LLC presenting entertaining items, wall art and fine papers; and Modern-Twist bringing art to the table through artist and designer collaborations. Louise Gaskill Company's lighting line crafted from vintage components and hand-applied gilt finishes, and Pyar & Co.'s custom-designed and hand-crafted sari-inspired pillow collection highlight the High Design Luxe collection of high-quality luxury goods.
Always popular among buyers, the Made in America collection continues its consistent growth at the July 2013 market. This juried collection, located on Building 3 Floor 2, features a broad range of products that are both sourced and manufactured in the United States including All Things Shaker presenting fine Shaker craftsmanship, and Found It in the Barn with fine products made from wood that has been recycled, rescued and/or harvested from environmentally responsible sources.
We would love your feedback!