Tervis hosting party with TLC's Randy Fenoli during Atlanta market
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 6/18/2013 11:32:45 AM
NORTH VENICE, Fla. - Insulated drinkware manufacturer Tervis will host a cocktail reception with TLC personality Randy Fenoli during The Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market, held July 10-17. Fenoli is a designer, fashion and beauty expert, the star of TLC's Say Yes to the Dress and Randy to the Rescue, and author of It's All About the Dress.
Fenoli is saying "I do" with Tervis in the company's Atlanta showroom, Building 2, Suite 840, from 5-7 p.m. Friday, July 12, as Tervis launches its new Bridal Collection. Fenoli will mingle and pose for photographs with attendees as they enjoy champagne cocktails.
He is a revered fashion guru and an expert on selecting the perfect wedding dress. He travels the country working with thousands of brides every year helping them "Say Yes to the Dress."
Fenoli was a main correspondent for TLCs "Royal Wedding" week and has been featured on Good Morning America, The View, Extra and Today. His wedding words of wisdom have also been found in many publications such as People, In Touch and Southern Weddings.
Tervis' newest Bridal Collection offers designs for newly engaged couples, Mr. and Mrs. or members of the wedding party.
"There's no one better than Randy to help Tervis showcase our Bridal Collection," said Kim Livengood, director of Tervis PR and events. "His name is synonymous with weddings, not to mention he's the life of any party. We're looking forward to a fun event."
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 25, 2013
- May 7, 2013
- Feb 21, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...