Bold colors and a fresh twist on classic designs Deliver thoroughly modern appeal
Alexa Boschini -- Casual Living, 6/1/2013 2:00:00 AM
Kannoa debuted its own take on the classic Adirondack chair, boasting contemporary curves, clean lines and sloped leg rests.
Colorful creations made a splash in the Zuo Modern showroom with the Big Wave folding table in purple and the Silvermine Bay chairs in aqua, purple, white and lime.
One of the most popular collections in the C.R. Plastic Products showroom was this bistro set from the St. Tropez line in an eye-catching aqua colorway.
Il Bella Sole's chaise with built-in shade structure pairs woven rattan with extra-wide cushions in a variety of fabrics. The collection also includes matching accessories such as side tables, pillows and a stylish dog bed for four legged companions.
Palm Springs Rattan debuted the Bora Bora Collection in High Point, including a love seat, lounge chair, coffee table and end tables.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...