Joe Namath Scores with New Grill
Jamie Sorcher -- Casual Living, 6/1/2013 2:00:00 AM
Headlining at the national hardware Show was someone more familiar with the gridiron than grills. Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Namath was on hand to introduce his Rapid Cooker grill by Eden PURE and shared some of his thoughts in a sit-down interview with Casual Living. The grill, in development for more than a year, features a sleek design, easy-to-clean drip pan, nine adjustable heat zones and portability to go from backyard to tailgate.
Namath worked with Jon Molnar, a professional chef who is also his cousin, on the grill and on a line of steaks.
"When I was a kid we would wrap potatoes in foil and throw them in the fire," he said, "but this is about a whole new way of cooking. It uses infrared technology so you've got the high temperatures, but no flare-ups. Most importantly, the system keeps the juices inside."
The unit, which weighs 29 pounds, is portable, too, said Namath, so it's perfect to take on the go from backyard to a tailgate. "I am excited about this and best of all because it's family," he said. "I like being part of the team effort."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...