Koverton to make debut at Preview Show
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 7/10/2013 11:38:41 AM
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif. - Koverton, supplier of contemporary outdoor aluminum and woven furniture, will showcase its latest product lines during the July 17-19 Preview Show in Chicago. This will mark Koverton's first participation in the Preview Show, after years of exhibiting at the annual International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market in September at The Merchandise Mart in Chicago.
For the Preview Show, Koverton will be showing on the seventh floor of The Merchandise Mart, booth 7-7034. For the Casual Market, Sept. 17-20, Koverton will show on the eighth floor, booth 8-7046.
At the Preview Show, Koverton will have a limited viewing of new pieces being added to its extensive Endure Collection, available in cushion deep seating, cushion dining and strap. The Endure collection incorporates striking geometric elements, using triangular and rectangular profile extrusions in a sleek composition to achieve a modern and bold look.
In the cushion groups, the new pieces include deep seating sofa, dining arm chair, and armless barstool.
The new strap assortment includes a low sand chair and chaise lounge, with stacking function.
The Endure collection is contract grade suitable for residential and contract applications. The standard offering is available in six frame finishes, four strap colors, and more than 200 Sunbrella fabrics.
A manufacturer of high-end casual furniture fusing innovative designs with contemporary and modern elements, Koverton offers products in aluminum, synthetic wicker and stainless steel for residential, contract and hospitality markets. Koverton proudly finishes its products in Southern California.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...