Poly-Wood introduces Bayline Collection for 2014
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 7/25/2013 10:35:22 AM
SYRACUSE, Ind. - Sustainable casual furniture manufacturer Poly-Wood announced the introduction of its latest collection of dining and lounge seating, the Bayline Collection.
Crafted to incorporate modern styling, the Bayline Collection features a slender contemporary profile crafted of weather-resistant aluminum, complemented by a large selection of durable sling fabric options.
"With the Bayline Collection, Poly-Wood, Inc., has expanded our casual furnishing designs to provide our retail partners with more options in construction as well as styling," said Mark Phillabaum, co-founder of Poly-Wood. "The aluminum frames and quick drying sling fabrics are just the beginning of the Bayline story as each unit features a contemporary yet tailored design all built to withstand the elements."
The Bayline Collection includes side and arm chair styles in three height specifications for dining, counter and bar applications. Four frame color options are available in select textured or satin finishes. The arm details are offered in Poly-Wood's Plastique or Solid.
The collection also includes a chaise lounge that is designed to fold completely flat for ease of stacking. All seating units are available individually in pre-determined finish, fabric and feature choices.
The Poly-Wood design team also has developed within the Bayline Collection featured sets by incorporating the seating units with two styles of dining tables.
"By utilizing combinations of arm and side chairs and configurations for four and six seats, the featured sets are pre-designed to easily accommodate a consumer's outdoor space layout," Phillabaum said. "In this manner, we aid our retailers in designing a usage plan that not only delivers the lasting looks, but multiple proven selling options."
Tables within the featured sets include the popular Euro and Mod styles.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...