Casual furnishings manufacturers win leadership awards
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/15/2013 10:52:04 AM
HIGH POINT, N.C. - Casual furnishings manufacturers were selected for leadership in 10 categories, recognizing the design and quality of their products along with other factors. An overall Manufacturer of the Year will be named Sept. 19 during the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market in Chicago.
Category winners are:
Elaine Smith - Complementary Casual Products
Jensen Leisure - Wood Casual
Lane Venture - Rattan/Wicker/Woven Materials
OW Lee - Wrought Iron/Aluminum
Pride Family Brands - Cast Metal
Telescope Casual Furniture - Resin/Fiberglass
Trans-Ocean Import - Outdoor Carpeting/Rugs/Flooring
Treasure Garden - Shade Products
Tropitone - Tubular Materials Furniture
Summer Classics - Outdoor Lighting
The International Casual Furnishings Association selected winners of its 2013 Manufacturer Leadership Awards through an online vote of its membership. A single Manufacturer of the Year was also selected in online voting and will be announced at the ICFA Awards Gala on Thursday, Sept. 19, at the Field Museum in Chicago. Tickets for the gala can be ordered from the ICFA website, www.icfanet.org.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...