Three Coins Cast celebrates 25th anniversary with best-selling design
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 9/4/2013 9:22:44 AM
NEWNAN, Ga. - On the cusp of Three Coins Cast's 25th anniversary celebration, the Windsor chair is the company's new No. 1 best-seller, according to a press release.
Three Coins Cast's Windsor chair reinterprets a traditional wooden Windsor style in 100% recycled cast aluminum. "People have gone crazy over the Windsors," said Susanna Powell, second-generation owner of Three Coins Cast. "It's a classic design with a modern twist, and it's a great way to start our second quarter century in the furniture business."
Next up for the company is the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market, running Sept. 17-20 at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago. Three Coins Cast is exhibiting in booth at 8-3046.
"The Windsor Collection has become so popular, we keep adding to the line," Powell said. "The design is unique to us, and with the addition of a settee and two sizes of tables, the options are really fun." This summer, the company produced a bar height and a counter height version of the Windsor chairs.
With Powell at the helm since 2006, Three Coins Cast has streamlined production, adopted green manufacturing practices and joined the Sustainable Furnishings Council. The furniture is built for longevity from solid aluminum, and all pieces are fully welded, prepped, painted and hand finished in Newnan, Ga. Twenty-three finishes are available, and Three Coins makes custom colors by request.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...