Stone 2 Furniture to make Casual Market debut
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 9/5/2013 3:29:11 PM
CHICAGO - Stone furniture manufacturer Stone 2 Furniture is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, and joining the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market for the first time.
The market is set for Sept. 17-20 at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago, with Stone 2 Furniture showing in booth 8-5129.
According to a company press release, "Stone 2 Furniture caters to consumers looking for a high quality product that is designed to last longer and require less maintenance. Earth friendly, 100% American made with 10 years of manufacturing history."
The company is continuing to expand its market by now offering retailers Keystone Pricing on its best-selling products including the luxury cast aluminum deep seating, powder coated steel bar sets, deep seating steel sets and bistros.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 9, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...