Retailers respond to Pride Family Brands' new introductions
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 9/9/2013 9:38:44 AM
FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla. - As luxury cast aluminum outdoor furniture manufacturer Pride Family Brands announces final plans for the 2013 Casual Market, reviews are already in on many of the company's new product introductions.
Within the company's new 15th floor showroom, #1576, in the Chicago Merchandise Mart, Pride Family Brands will debut five new collections, as well as host retailer functions and networking opportunities.
For many attending the market, this will be a second viewing of the Pride introductions. Retailers who viewed the collections at the Preview Show in July responded positively. "We are very happy with the new designs from Pride Family Brands," said Linda Moran, The Hill Company, Chestnut Hill, Pa. "The collections were innovative and fresh and great looks for our customers. We especially like the English Garden design."
"We thought English Garden, the overall layout of a curved sofa, chairs, and even love seat in to a group creates a great look that flows and ties together with no broken curves," said Gene Henry, Georgetown Fireplace & Patio, Georgetown, Texas. "I personally loved the back on Enzo. But, the one that we all agreed had a lot of across-the-board appeal was Spanish Bay. Sometimes the first glance is the most important. Light passing through the woven pattern showed off the great skill of a very even weave with just a twinkle of light passing through."
Current collections also received praise based on retailer locations and customer demands. "We really liked Cabana Bay. We try to sell whole house furnishings and this will be a good go-to tie-in with other lines we carry," said Lee Bacon, Bacon's Furniture and Outdoor Living, Port Charles, Fla. "When I go through the showroom, I think of my designer customers and how I can help them achieve ‘the look' that they want. I find something that wows and think that this could be a nice addition for a total look."
Daily during the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market, held Sept. 17-20, Pride Family Brands will host lunches and afternoon sushi for retail buyers.
"We always appreciate feedback on the collections each season from our retailers as they are the ultimate salesmen," said Steve Lowsky, president, Pride Family Brands. "Providing opportunities for conversation and comment is a part of our overall show participation and once again this year, Pride will be hosting numerous functions for the purpose of not only our connecting with our retail and industry partners, but for them to connect with each other."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...