Business news covering casual furniture retailers and manufacturers including tradeshows, imports and furniture research.
Casual Living Staff, March 4, 2014Innovative Hearth Products, the manufacturer of Lennox Hearth Products and FMI Products, today unveiled a new corporate identity with the launch of two retail-oriented brands, and a new brand to represent hearth products specified for builders, remodelers and designers. More
Clint Engel, Furniture Today, March 4, 2014Wayfair, which will relocate its headquarters in June, has added 170,000 square feet to its lease, which will bring the total headquarters footprint to 275,000 square feet. More
Casual Living Staff, March 4, 2014Gloster announced that Randy Wells will join Gloster America as CEO, effective March 24. More
Casual Living Staff, February 28, 2014Robert H. Peterson company has promoted Robert Dischner to senior vice president. More
Cecile B. Corral, Home & Textiles Today, February 28, 2014TJX Cos. announced plans to expand its outdoor lifestyle brand Sierra Trading Post (STP), a four-unit and Internet retailer that TJX acquired in late 2012. More
Casual Living Staff, February 27, 2014Agio-USA recently named Douglas J. DeFouw as senior vice president of product design. More
Casual Living Staff, February 26, 2014Dallas Market Center released results of an independent research consultant's study, which credited the Marketplace with a direct impact of more than $406 million on its local economy - with a full economic impact of Dallas Market activities equaling $1.2 billion. More
Casual Living Staff, February 25, 2014Alfresco Home has hired Rick Baker as gourmet brand manager. More
Casual Living Staff, February 24, 2014Nearly 200 attendees at the third annual Casual Living Conference considered how yesterday and today relate to the business world of tomorrow. They were reminded of Benjamin Franklin's sentiment, "When you're finished changing, you're finished." More
Casual Living Staff, February 18, 2014Parker & Bailey has introduced two products for cleaning outdoor furniture and barbecue grills. More
Casual Living Staff, February 18, 2014Twist Production Inc., has introduced the sleek Cozi Adirondack chair for the North American residential and commercial market. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
- March 04-08, 2014Location: Putra World Trade Center
- March 05-08, 2014Location: 109-2, Level 1, Jalan USJ21/10, UEP Subang Jaya,
- March 06-08, 2014Location: Salt Palace Convention Center
Casual Living Videos
Join Casual Living for a video tour of some exciting showrooms and new products at the International Casual Furnishings Association's Preview Show at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago. Click on the names below to see the videos.
Casual Living's Jamie Sorcher
Outdoor kitchens will continue to grow larger and more sophisticated. In some inst...
Gas grills are finding themselves alongside charcoal cookers in many outdoor kitch...
Thermoworks' BlueTherm Duo is the company's new Bluetooth-enabled thermometer that...