News and new introductions of hearth, outdoor heating, fire pits and chiminea products for the outdoor living room.
Casual Living Staff, May 21, 2013HIGH POINT, N.C. - Companies interested in entering the 2013 Design Excellence Awards competition for casual furnishings products have until June 21 to submit their entries. More
Casual Living Staff, May 20, 2013CHICAGO - Merchandise Mart Properties, Inc. (MMPI) has announced the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market, to be held Sept. 17-20, will host several innovative shopping areas this fall. More
Cinde W Ingram & Jamie Sorcher, May 20, 2013LAS VEGAS - Designers, buyers and specifiers for hotels, restaurants, international resorts and a few independent specialty retailers had projects in hand and inspiration in mind as they shopped the Hospitality Design Expo, May 15-17. More
Thomas Russell, Furniture Today, May 9, 2013WASHINGTON, D.C. - The U.S. International Trade Commission has issued an order that prohibits the unlicensed entry of imported electric fireplace units that are allegedly infringing on copyrights secured by Twin-Star International. More
Casual Living Staff, May 9, 2013LAS VEGAS - Sculptor John T. Unger, in conjunction with Frontera Furniture Company, will display his renowned Great Bowl O' Fire sculptural fire bowl at the Hospitality Design Expo, May 15-17 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. More
Jamie Sorcher, May 6, 2013Whether fire, water or light, the backyard beckons for accessories that set the mood. More
Ray Allegrezza, May 4, 2013Homeowners are upping the ante when it comes to adding and/or augmenting their outdoor rooms, according to the recent 2013 Residential Landscape Architecture Trends survey, an annual poll taken by the American Society of Landscape Architects. More
Jamie Sorcher, May 4, 2013Under sunny skies In Orlando, Fla., the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Expo kicked off March 14-16 with an optimistic mood that many hope is a harbinger of a robust barbecue season ahead. More
Alexa Boschini, May 4, 2013From setting The scene to making seating arrangements to developing a savory menu, hosting an event involves a variety of responsibilities and challenges. And when that event is held outdoors, factors such as the weather must also be considered. More
Casual Living Staff, April 30, 2013FREEHOLD, N.J. - Tarantin Industries, Inc., a wholesaler of leisure lifestyle products including hearth, barbecue and patio items, has announced the appointment of Dayne Brady as the company's VP of sales and general manager. More
Ray Allegrezza and Cinde W. Ingram, April 25, 2013HIGH POINT, N.C. - Furniture and bedding supplier Emerald Home Furnishings has joined forces with brothers Gary and Lyle Ecoff to add a comprehensive collection of outdoor furniture. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
- May 21-25, 2013Location: Crocus Expo Center Moscow
- May 24-27, 2013Location: 809 S. Oak Park Ave
- June 02-05, 2013Location: South Main Street
Preview Show Videos
Join Casual Living for a video tour of some exciting showrooms and new products at the International Casual Furnishings Association's Preview Show at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago. Click on the names below to see the videos.
Executive Editor Nicole Crews