Casual Living Staff, May 2, 2013WASHINGTON, D.C. - National Retail Federation's careers and education division, NRF Foundation, launched its new Retail Insight Center website, a resource for researching industry, government, economic and consumer trends within the retail industry. More
Casual Living Staff, January 29, 2013WASHINGTON -- The National Retail Federation released its 2013 economic forecast Monday, projecting retail industry sales will increase 3.4%, a notch down from the preliminary 4.2% growth seen in 2012. More
Casual Living Staff, January 16, 2013Norman Hamilton, publisher of Casual Living, invites you to this year's second annual Casual Living Conference. More
Casual Living Staff, December 14, 2012NEWNAN, Ga. - After a family trip to Normandy on Thanksgiving Day, Three Coins Cast owner Susanna Powell decided to show her gratitude for the U.S. military in a material way. Teaming up with Purple Heart Homes of Statesville, N.C., Three Coins will customize and donate furniture for wheelchair bound Veterans. More
Casual Living Staff, December 14, 2012GREENSBORO, N.C. - WithIt will present Margaret Traub, CEO and president of lighting and furniture source Adesso, with its highest honor during the 2013 WOW Awards dinner in Las Vegas on Jan. 27, the eve of the winter Las Vegas Market. More
Casual Living Staff, October 30, 2012PORT WASHINGTON, N.Y. - For the week ending Oct. 20, the NPD Group's Shopping Activity Weekly Holiday Trends report showed 57% of U.S. consumers went shopping at brick-and-mortar retail stores. More
Casual Living Staff, October 11, 2012NEW YORK, N.Y. - The Bombay Company, a leader in globally-inspired, classic furniture and home décor, announces a new licensee partnership in the outdoor lawn and garden categories with Arden Companies, one of America's leading manufacturers and marketers of outdoor products. The collection will be introduced in 2013 and will be the first outdoor line for the Bombay brand. More
Casual Living Staff, October 11, 2012BEDFORD PARK, Ill. - NorthCape International has opened an expanded distribution and production facility in Los Angeles, Calif. More
Casual Living Staff, September 7, 2012GAITHERSBURG, Md. - Ed Goldstein, 80, co-founder and CEO of Country Casual catalog, died peacefully at home and without pain on Aug. 18. More
Casual Living Staff, August 30, 2012CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Glen Raven, maker of Sunbrella fabrics, was named 2012 North Carolina Manufacturer of the Year in the large manufacturer category by the North Carolina Chamber in cooperation with Fifth Third Bank and McGladrey LLP, the nation's fifth largest assurance, tax and consulting firm. More
Casual Living Staff, August 23, 2012LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Brown Jordan International, one of the world's largest casual furnishings companies, was named a 2012 Partner in Transformation for Sears Holdings Corporation. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
- May 21-25, 2013Location: Crocus Expo Center Moscow
- May 24-27, 2013Location: 809 S. Oak Park Ave
- June 02-05, 2013Location: South Main Street
Preview Show Videos
Join Casual Living for a video tour of some exciting showrooms and new products at the International Casual Furnishings Association's Preview Show at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago. Click on the names below to see the videos.
Executive Editor Nicole Crews