Stephanie Nickell, May 21, 2013Outdoor manufacturers report the contract/hospitality business is more diversified than it was a year ago, according to those responding to Casual Living's exclusive Contract Outdoor Market Survey. More
Cinde W Ingram, May 4, 2013You can expect to see wish books and catalogs of outdoor furnishings fill up mailboxes when the warmer days of spring draw closer. More
Casual Living Staff, October 18, 2012The Maui Leisure chair from Kannoa boasts ultramodern lines and an ergonomical design for a clean, contemporary look. More
Casual Living Staff, May 11, 2012NEW YORK, N.Y. — Royal Botania has just the solution for those lazy days of summer ahead and is sharing its secret at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair. More
Nicole Crews, May 2, 2012Exhibitors at the May 1-3 show include manufacturers of home-related products including hand and power tools, electrical and plumbing, housewares, paint and home décor, lawn and garden and tailgating. The show is held at the Las Vegas Convention Center. More
Nicole Crews, May 2, 2012May is the month to head to Vegas for both the 2012 National Hardware Show (NHS), May 1-3, and The Center of Design & Innovation Hospitality Design Expo+Conference 2012 (HDExpo), May 15-17. The shows represent two distinct aspects of the outdoor industry, with HDExpo's contract design innovators juxtaposed with NHS's lawn and garden, tailgating and tool set. Both shows bring the big picture of today's outdoor lifestyle into focus. Here's a sampling of what they have to offer. More
Casual Living Staff, April 19, 2012For years, patio and barbecue product manufacturers have been giving consumers the option of creating outdoor rooms with indoor qualities, technological advancements and the intrinsic value of convenience. Fast forward to last month's 2012 Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Expo in Atlanta, and the cutting edge innovations of the outdoor categories are setting the trend bar even higher. More
Nicole Crews, April 19, 2012From stark modern to cozy contemporary to takes on transitional, outdoor is angling for compliments this season. Euclid would be proud of the vast and varied geometric elements of today's designs. More
Nicole Crews, April 19, 2012Chevron, grids, arrows and flame stitch galore are lining up in attention this season. Whether expressed in upholstery, frame or accent piece, outdoor furniture is expressing a bent for the linear. More
Nicole Crews, April 19, 2012Wicker and woven are the oldest tricks in the book when it comes to outdoor furniture, but today's array of design options is writing new chapters with each season. High performance materials take them to the next level of durability. More
Nicole Crews, April 19, 2012Mother Nature lends an organic hand to today's outdoor looks with design that is harmonious with the earth. Well-integrated pieces blend the line between human habitation and the natural landscape for a unified, interrelated composition. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
- January 07-14, 2014Location: AmericasMart
- January 08-11, 2014Location: Messe Frankfurt Exhibition Center
- January 08-09, 2014Location: Tunica Furniture Market
Casual Living Videos
Join Casual Living for a video tour of some exciting showrooms and new products at the International Casual Furnishings Association's Preview Show at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago. Click on the names below to see the videos.
Casual Living's Jamie Sorcher
Outdoor kitchens will continue to grow larger and more sophisticated. In some inst...
Gas grills are finding themselves alongside charcoal cookers in many outdoor kitch...
Thermoworks' BlueTherm Duo is the company's new Bluetooth-enabled thermometer that...