News and new products in the outdoor lighting category including patio & garden lighting trends, landscape lighting, table lamps, candles, umbrella lights, torches and more.
Jamie Sorcher, November 14, 2013Details make the difference in a garden, patio or backyard whether it's an area rug, water accents or proper lighting. Even a good luck charm adds a whimsical way to define a space. More
Casual Living Staff, November 7, 2013CLEVELAND - Lighting manufacturer Kichler has hired Ron Devorsky as national sales manager, the company announced. Devorsky will be responsible for the planning and execution of all sales strategies and programs in Kichler's dealer channel. More
Casual Living Staff, October 18, 2013This coastal-inspired, hand-painted outdoor lighting from Palm Springs Rattan, made of rustproof materials and ETL-certified for outdoor use, is designed to withstand weather season after season. More
Casual Living Staff, October 10, 2013NEW YORK - Marset introduces the Lab outdoor wall sconce along with its interior Ledtube R and Scene collections. More
Jamie Sorcher, October 2, 2013At an entryway, by a path or in the garden, decorative accents and tasteful touches add intrigue and personalization to an outdoor space. Trending now are items including outdoor art, elegant earthy lighting, contemporary shading and bright pops of color. Here is a look. More
Jamie Sorcher, October 2, 2013Neutral tones are typically creams, bones and beiges, but brewing now is a range of rich coffee compilations like mocha, latte and espresso. While color trends come and go, neutrals continue to be classic. More
Jamie Sorcher, October 2, 2013The brighter business outlook and the sunnier economy are signaling cheerful, vivid hues in the red, yellow and orange families along with motifs that are simple, clean and beach-or island-inspired. More
Jamie Sorcher, October 2, 2013International themes evidenced in tribal designs and global-inspired patterns are showing up in upholstery as well as accessories such as rugs, lights and pillows More
Cinde W Ingram, September 9, 2013The International Casual Furnishings Association and Merchandise Mart Properties Inc. have announced the 11 winners of the 2013 Design Excellence Awards. More
Cinde W Ingram, August 24, 2013More
Casual Living Staff, August 21, 2013LINN, Mo. - Patio Living Concepts announced the introduction of its latest LED outdoor lighting, the Solar GardenGlo Orbs. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
- January 07-14, 2014Location: AmericasMart
- January 08-11, 2014Location: Messe Frankfurt Exhibition Center
- January 08-09, 2014Location: Tunica Furniture Market
Casual Living Videos
Join Casual Living for a video tour of some exciting showrooms and new products at the International Casual Furnishings Association's Preview Show at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago. Click on the names below to see the videos.
Casual Living's Jamie Sorcher
Outdoor kitchens will continue to grow larger and more sophisticated. In some inst...
Gas grills are finding themselves alongside charcoal cookers in many outdoor kitch...
Thermoworks' BlueTherm Duo is the company's new Bluetooth-enabled thermometer that...