News and new products in the outdoor lighting category including patio & garden lighting trends, landscape lighting, table lamps, candles, umbrella lights, torches and more.
Casual Living Staff, June 10, 2013LARGO, Fla. - Palm Springs Rattan, manufacturer and distributor of indoor-outdoor furnishings and accessories, announced the launch of its line of decorative outdoor lighting. More
Casual Living Staff, May 21, 2013HIGH POINT, N.C. - Companies interested in entering the 2013 Design Excellence Awards competition for casual furnishings products have until June 21 to submit their entries. More
Casual Living Staff, May 20, 2013CHICAGO - Merchandise Mart Properties, Inc. (MMPI) has announced the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market, to be held Sept. 17-20, will host several innovative shopping areas this fall. More
Jamie Sorcher, May 13, 2013LAS VEGAS - The 2013 National Hardware Show, now in its 68th year, kicked off with an opening ceremony that included music - from the Green Valley High School marching band -confetti shot from cannons and confidence from an enthusiastic crowd assembled around the North American Retail Hardware Association Village Stage. More
Ray Allegrezza, May 4, 2013Homeowners are upping the ante when it comes to adding and/or augmenting their outdoor rooms, according to the recent 2013 Residential Landscape Architecture Trends survey, an annual poll taken by the American Society of Landscape Architects. More
Jamie Sorcher, May 4, 2013Cascades of color from citrus shades to turquoise and bold blues balanced out with a dose of black and white permeate the outdoor introductions at the spring High Point Market, while a wide range of deep seating options keep folks outside longer. More
Alexa Boschini, May 4, 2013From setting The scene to making seating arrangements to developing a savory menu, hosting an event involves a variety of responsibilities and challenges. And when that event is held outdoors, factors such as the weather must also be considered. More
Casual Living Staff, April 29, 2013DALLAS - Dallas Market Center has announced the finalists of The Next Big Thing, a national product search contest - Lawn Lights, Maggies and Tady Tote. More
Casual Living Staff, April 11, 2013HIGH POINT, N.C. - The International Casual Furnishings Association (ICFA) Board of Directors has adopted several changes to the casual industry's annual awards programs. More
Casual Living Staff, March 26, 2013CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif. - Terra Furniture's new outdoor solar powered lighting collection will be on display when the company shows at the upcoming spring High Point Market, to be held April 20-25. More
Casual Living Staff, March 4, 2013CLEVELAND - Decorative lighting manufacturer Kichler has unveiled its new outdoor lighting collections for 2013. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
- July 10-17, 2013Location: AmericasMart Altanta 240 Peachtree St. N.W.
- July 29 - August 02, 2013Location: World Market Center 495 S. Grand Central Parkway
- August 03-06, 2013Location: FLOOR 5, YINHAI BUILDING, YIXIN ROAD, SHUNDE DISTRICT
Preview Show Videos
Join Casual Living for a video tour of some exciting showrooms and new products at the International Casual Furnishings Association's Preview Show at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago. Click on the names below to see the videos.
Executive Editor Nicole Crews
The Fresco Collection's hand-hooked Netherlands rug features a hand-carving technique...
Sleek, geometric lines combined with crisp, tailored cushions characterize the Cabana...
A sunning platform for lazy days and terrific tanning, the Brentwood lounge is longer...