New product introductions for outdoor living covering dining sets, outdoor lamps & lighting, outdoor rugs, barbecues, grills and more.
Jamie Sorcher, April 3, 2013Outdoor entertaining is now a four-season festivity complete with all of the tools, gear and grills that make it possible. Grill sales are expected to grow almost 18% by 2016, and that paves the way for elegant, useful and even amusing essentials. More
Casual Living Staff, April 1, 2013MIAMI - Skyline Design will host a cocktail party in celebration of partnering with Dann Foley in an exclusive licensing agreement for outdoor furniture. More
Cinde W Ingram, November 22, 2012As outdoor entertainment gains popularity, outdoor product manufacturers are addressing the basic elements of fire, earth, water and air to extend comfort in sustainable ways. More
Nicole Crews, September 17, 2012The 2012 Games in London produced countless Olympic moments that will be remembered for some time to come. Today's outdoor style has taken a cue from the event's inspired athletes, ceremonies and location. More
Casual Living Staff, August 21, 2012LEXINGTON, Ky. — Haiku, a contemporary, energy-efficient ceiling fan produced by Big Ass Fans, earned a bronze medal at the International Design Excellence Awards (IDEA). More
Casual Living Staff, August 14, 2012Running back and forth between the outdoor kitchen and the indoor dishwasher is a thing of the past. ASKO's outdoor dishwasher adds a convenient final touch to the outdoor kitchen. More
Nicole Crews, August 6, 2012Outdoor furniture gets its swerve on this season with an array of motion pieces entering the marketplace. From swings to gliders to rocking seating, there's a decided reaction to all the action. More
Casual Living Staff, July 30, 2012FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Pride Family Brands, an award-winning designer and manufacturer of luxury casual furnishings, announced the launch of its Luxury Outdoor Pillow Collection with complete custom capabilities and hundreds of options for coordination with any outdoor décor. More
Casual Living Staff, July 20, 2012FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Luxury casual furniture manufacturer Pride Family Brands will reintroduce its popular patented Cabana Bay Collection at the upcoming casual furnishing markets with enhancements to the seating back design details and expanded comfort. More
Nicole Crews, July 14, 2012Whether you're a groovy gardener, a prim traditionalist or beachy keen - today's backyard has a look for everyone. From chic LED outdoor lighting and rustic planters all the way to preppy throws and minimalist accessories - you'll find garden goodies galore. More
Casual Living Staff, July 9, 2012The Daytona Rocker from Zuo Modern lets you kick back and recline in style, bringing a sense of tranquility and relaxation to the outdoor living space. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
- May 21-25, 2013Location: Crocus Expo Center Moscow
- May 24-27, 2013Location: 809 S. Oak Park Ave
- June 02-05, 2013Location: South Main Street
Preview Show Videos
Join Casual Living for a video tour of some exciting showrooms and new products at the International Casual Furnishings Association's Preview Show at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago. Click on the names below to see the videos.
Executive Editor Nicole Crews