Terms & Conditions
Last updated: July 3, 2013
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
2. Limitations on Use. The Content on this Web site is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Web site or the Content. You may not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Web site or the Content without Provider's prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display or transmit for commercial, non-profit, public or private purposes any portion of the Web site, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Web site or any portion thereof, the Content or any software available on or through the Web site in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of the Web site or its Content is prohibited.
3. Not Financial or Legal Advice. Content contained on or made available through the Web site is not intended to and does not constitute financial or legal advice and no special wealth advisor/attorney-client relationship is formed. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of information on the Web site or materials linked from the Web site is at your own risk.
5. Linking to the Web site. You may provide links only to the homepage of the Web site, provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the homepage, (b) you give Provider notice of such link by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
6. No Solicitation. In no event may any person or entity solicit any users with data retrieved from this Web site. You may not solicit for commercial purposes any wealth advisor or attorney identified on the Web site.
7. Advertisers. This Web site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Web site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Provider will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers' or sponsors' materials.
8. Errors and Corrections. Provider does not represent or warrant that the Web site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. Provider does not warrant or represent that the information available on or through the Web site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
9. Third Party Content. Third party content may appear on the Web site or may be accessible via links from the Web site. Provider is not responsible for nor assumes liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on the Web site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect the belief of Provider.
10. Disclaimer. The Web site is provided on an "as is" basis. Provider expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Provider disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or in any way related to a) any errors in or omissions from the Web site and the content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, b) any third party Web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Web site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom, c) the unavailability of the Web site or any portion thereof, d) your use of the Web site, or e) your use of any equipment or software in connection with the Web site.
11. Limitation of Liability. Provider shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from your use of the Web site. Provider shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the use of or inability to use the Web site or the Content. To the extent the foregoing limitation of liability is prohibited, Provider's sole obligation to you for damages shall be limited to $1.