Relax CollectionAt a Glance...
Product Categories: Over 60 premium all-weather wicker (deep and non-deep seating) collections under the Bahama WindsTM and Island CollectionTM brands in 10 designer finishes; cast and extruded aluminum; LightweightsTM stone tabletops; all-weather WonderwoodTM faux wood collections and custom LeisureluxeTM cushions. Interior furnishings include hand-painted occasionals; marble sink vanities; and hand-woven rattan bedroom furnishings.
• Relax - Luxury 15-piece transitional group features exotic braiding, rolled arms and square cast feet and includes coffee and end table storage trunks, motion and dining pieces; available in Savannah and Tobacco fi nishes only.
• Homecoming - Handsome 30-piece group features flat-weave round-back styling and double-woven lattice accents; includes deep-seating, dining, motion pieces, and chaise lounges, available in ten finishes.
• Lounge About - Classic 26-piece collection features transitional square-back styling, flat-weave skirts and woven ball feet; includes deep seating, dining, motion pieces and chaise lounges, available in ten fi nishes.
• Welcome - Comfortably elegant non-deep-seating group features 25 seating, dining and accessory pieces with a selection of bar, bistro and dining chairs and tables in a range of sizes, available in ten fi nishes.
• Breathe - A sleek update of an all-time best seller now at value-added prices. Fifteen-piece group features square-back transitional styling, fl at-weave arms, open-air lattice accents, and includes deep-seating, dining, motion, and chaise lounge pieces available in ten fi nishes.
Distribution Centers: Manufacturing/cushion factories located in China, with wholesale distributors in Southeastern U.S.
Corporate offi ce and showrooms in Woodstock, GA.
Corporate Address: 261 Heritage Walk, Woodstock, GA 30188
Erwin and Sons Direct Imports, Inc., a 26-year old Georgia-based company, is one of the largest and most trusted direct container importers of outdoor and indoor furnishings in North America. For more than 30 years, Founder and President Jim Erwin has traveled through Europe and Asia, building strong business relationships in numerous industries including all-weather wicker, cast aluminum, natural rattan, handpainted wood, loom and more.
Today, sons Erik Dych, Vice President, and Jake Erwin, Chief Operating Offi cer, are at the helm, along with Chief Marketing Officer Lynn Shoop and Chief Financial Officer Clint Norris.
How do you differentiate yourself from the competition?
No other direct importer can match the fl exibility offered by Erwin and Sons. Dealers select from over 60 premium all-weather wicker and/or cast aluminum collections in a range of rich fi nishes; tabletops in glass, marble and/or granite; custom LeisureluxeTM Supreme Comfort cushions in over 200 fabrics by Sunbrella®, Outdura®, and more; plus new WonderwoodTM faux wood collections, within a single container.
Erwin and Sons' service before, during and after the sale is unsurpassed. We provide individual assistance with every order and offer expertise relating to geographic and cultural differences, as well as the unique merchandising needs of each dealer.
Why should companies do business with you?
The Erwin and Sons family team is dedicated to delivering quality, innovation, and customer service. We strongly believe in protecting dealer territories and strive as partners to build their businesses. We stand behind our products with some of the best warranties in the industry and work to swiftly satisfy any customer issue.
As stated in our company mission, We are proud to provide the fi nest quality handcrafted outdoor and indoor casual home furnishings and accessories at factory-direct pricing, with ontime delivery, guaranteed satisfaction, and the most personalized service in the industry.