Five for the Firepit
The Future is 3-D: What Apple's ARKit Means for the Furniture Industry
- With Wayfair and Houzz's recent adoption of augmented reality through Apple's ARKit, the furniture industry must be ready for a 3-D content.
Is Amazon the New Sears?
- Features Editor Jennifer Bringle takes a look at the similarities between Sears' rise in its heyday and Amazon's current brick-and-mortar endeavors.
Joe Ruggiero brings favorite places to High Point
- Designer Joe Ruggiero will show his extensive Sunbrella collection at the MT Company showroom during High Point Market.
2018 Castelle collections earn awards, acknowledgements
- Castelle recognized members of its independent sales force and was acknowledged for the fourth time for manufacturing leadership at the ICFA Gala during Casual Market Chicago.
Dallas Market Center prepares for phase two of hurricane relief program
- Teaming up with Houston Furniture Bank, Dallas Market Center encourages exhibitors and attendees to join them in creating $1 million in support.
What are you talking about around your firepit? Here's some of the news we're excited about.
September 23, 2017