February Digital Edition
Don’t miss the February digital edition of Casual Living Magazine. We kick off our Elements series with the hottest (literally!) of them all: Fire. From innovative new fire tables you can actually cook on to accessories that spark ambiance in a flash, we highlight all the ways this element is heating up the casual industry.
Take a moment to subscribe!
Exclusive Interview with New Pride Family Brands CEO
Casual Living Editor in Chief Waynette Goodson talks to new Pride Family Brands CEO Derek Ritzel about his role and the company's evolution.
MOST VIEWED ARTICLES
- Canadian Furniture Show/Salon canadien du meuble
May 27, 2017 - May 29, 2017
Mississauga, ON, US
- Home Furnishings Manufacturing Solutions Expo (HFMSE)
June 7, 2017 - June 8, 2017
Georgia World Congress Center
Atlanta, GA, US
- Las Vegas Market
July 30, 2017 - August 3, 2017
World Market Center Las Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada , US
- All American Furniture Expo
August 2, 2017 - August 3, 2017
Utz Building, York Expo Center
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, US
- HPBExpo trends published
- Powerhouse Retailers for 2016
- Casual Market Chicago offers newest products in casual industry
- Phifer introduces Spanish Cove collection
- Frinier awarded for Sunbrella Caravan fabric collection
- Ultrafabrics introduces Mokume performance fabric
- Landmann Professional partners with Star-Fire Distributors
- Saber grills debuts Saber Elite series for 2017
- Kenyon introduces Silken grill
- Zuo Modern announces Winter Tiki Bar Party during Las Vegas Market
- Zuo Modern offers new outdoor products at winter markets
- Stori Modern offers six outdoor collections
- Gloster introduces Archi dining chair
- Castelle’s Atlanta showroom recognized with Best of Floor Award
- Trex introduces outdoor kitchen storage collection
- Entryways debuts Valentine's Day themed doormats
- SFC announces winners of #GetYourGreenOn interior design competition
- Capel Rugs reports brisk High Point business
The Barbecue Lifestyle
February 13, 2017One of the truisms of business that I’ve held for decades is this: If you’re not visible . . . you’re invisible! Many retailers don’t have enough fingers and toes to keep track of the number of times a customer has remarked, “I never knew you were there.” Let’s face it: Consumers get in a traffic pattern rut. If you’re not situated along their normal route to and from work or near their home, you’re most likely invisible to them. Years ago in this column, I shared the anecdote about the time I was a guest ...
February 13, 2017Creating furniture for the outdoors or designing the quintessential “5th room” reminds me of what it’s like to take a yoga class outside—a real challenge compared to practicing indoors. I’ll tell you a secret: I have both taught and practiced yoga for over a decade now. It helps to keep me calm and centered in this crazy, casual world. (And after you read Gary James’ 2017 regulatory compliance report on p. 34 of our February issue, you may decide to start your own practice immediately.) Why is outdoor yoga so challenging? First, there’s no ceiling, so ...
February 10, 2017We've all been there: You go to a website, looking for specific information, and can't seem to find what you're looking for. More often than not, the problem is that this information is in part of the website that is either 1) hard to find or 2) buried deep within the infrastructure of the site. Here's a great example: The other day I was looking up the contact information of an outdoor furniture manufacturer. I searched the website and couldn't find it anywhere. So I did a general Google search, which brought up their Google ...
Get a taste of some of the best products, parties and trends of the winter Las Vegas Market.